Free SQL Tutorials
Databases can be found in almost all software applications. SQL is the standard language to query a database. This course will teach you database design. Also it teaches you basic to advance SQL
What should i know?
The course is designed for SQL beginners. No prior DB experience is required
What Will I Learn?
Database fundamentals, database design, normalization. SQL statements like SELECT, INSERT, DELETE , UPDATE, WHERE clause, GROUP BY, Wildcards, Functions, Null keyword,sub-query, joins, unions, views, index
- Introduction To Database Design
- Learn Database Normalization with the help of a case study
- Learn ER Modeling with a Case Study
- How To Create A Database & MySQL DataTypes
- How to use SELECT in SQL
- How to query data using Where clause in SQ
- How to use Insert Into in SQL
- How to Delete & Update data in SQL
- How sorting is done in SQL using ORDER BY, DESC and ASC
- How to use Group By in SQL
- How to use Wildcards in SQL
- Using Regular Expressions & Wild Cards in MySQL
Must Know Stuff!
- All about Null value & Keyword in SQL
- How to use Auto Increment in SQL
- How to use Alter, Drop & Rename function in my SQL
- How to use Limit keyword in SQL
Most Dreaded Topics!
- Using Sub-Queries in MySQL
- How to use Joins in SQL
- How to use Unions in SQL
- How to use Views in SQL
- How to use Index in MySQL