Databases can be found in almost all software applications. SQL is the standard language to query a database. This course will teach you database design. Also it teaches you basic to advance SQL.
What should i know?
The course is designed for SQL beginners. No prior DB experience is required.
- Introduction To Database Design
- Learn Database Normalization with the help of a case study
- Learn ER Modeling with a Case Study
- How To Create A Database & MySQL DataTypes
- How to use SELECT in MySQL
- How to query data using Where clause in MySQL
- How to use Insert Into in MySQL
- How to Delete & Update data in MySQL
- How sorting is done in MySQL using ORDER BY, DESC and ASC
- How to use Group By in MySQL
- How to use Wildcards in MySQL
- Using Regular Expressions & Wild Cards in MySQL
Must Know Stuff!
- All about Null value & Keyword in MySQL
- How to use Auto Increment in MySQL
- How to use Alter, Drop & Rename function in MySQL
- How to use Limit keyword in MySQL
Most Dreaded Topics!
- Using Sub-Queries in MySQL
- How to use Joins in MySQL
- How to use Unions in MySQL
- How to use Views in MySQL
- How to use Index in MySQL