Loadrunner is the Flagship performance testing tool by HP & commands over 70% market share. Following 16 tutorials, cover all that you need to know and use Load Runner.
What should i know?
The tutorial series is designed for beginners with little or no performance testing experience. If you don't know what performance testing is... refer this tutorial for a heads up!
What Will I Learn?
You will learn the Loadrunner architecture. How to use different components of loadrunner viz Vuser , Controller & Analyzer. How to use LoadRunner to check application performance under different loads.
- Introduction to Loadrunner and its Architecture (7:56)
- Introduction to Mercury Web Tours (4:31)
- How to use Vuser, Controller, Analyser section of Loadrunner (4:35)
- Introduction to Vuser in Loadrunner (4:46)
- How to use Vuser in Loadrunner - Part 2 (8:41)
- Tree & Script View in LoadRunner (2:16)
- How to use Transactions in Loadrunner (2:27)
- How to playback script on loadrunner (4:20)
- Why do you need Correlation in Loadrunner? (6:59) (Must Watch)
- Learn different types of correlation techniques in Loadrunner (1:06)
- How to perform manual correlation in Loadrunner (9:55)
- How to perform Automatic Correlation (2:35)
- How to do Parameterization in Loadrunner (5:05)
- How to use Checkpoints in LoadRunner (5:42)
- How to use Controller in Loadrunner (6:45)
- How to use Analyzer in Loadrunner (3:25)