1) Go to Unified Functional Testing software (UFT) . Click Try UFT Now
2) You will asked to fill –in your personal details
3) When you start downloading QTP or Unified Functional Testing 12.0 an agreement document window will pop up click on “I agree” to move to the next step
4) After clicking on agreement term and condition, next window will pop up showing “download” option click on the compressed package of HP UFT 12.00 as shown in image. Also change the download option to “ Using Standard Download”
5) Once download is complete , extract the zip file and run setup.
6) In Next Screen , select UFT Setup
7) There are many pre-requisites needed for UFT installation. One of them is .NET. You will see following pop-up for software that are required to run QTP. Click OK
Note: If you do not see this screen , move to step # 12
8) Once installation is done, your PC will be automatically rebooted
9) Again click the setup file
10) After this setup will proceed with “ Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 redistributable” as shown in screen shot. Press OK
11) You will see the following screen
12) Installation process will take few minutes. Once the installation will be completed, It will show following window.
NOTE: Until you see the screen above , keep running the setup.exe until all pre-requisites are installed
13) When you click next , a license agreement window will appear. Click on the Accept Check box and then click next.
14) In this screen , you can select the add-in you want to install. Once you select , Click Next
15) Click on “Install” to proceed with further installation
16) You will see following screen. Installation will take some time to complete
17) Once the installation of set up wizard for UFT is done, a window will pop showing successful installation of wizard. Uncheck the box highlighted and then click finish
18) Double click on the UFT icon created on your desktop
19) The installation is pre-installed with a 30 day use license. Click continue
20) A window will pop showing – Add in Manager- click on all the check box as shown in screen shot and click “OK”
21) On successful completion of installation a welcome window to UFT will appear.
Finally you will see the UFT IDE
Hope it Helps!