How to Download & Install QTP
QTP is now called as HP functional testing version 11 and more details are available in the link.
List of new features in QTP 11:
Following are the new features of QTP 11 and they are listed below:
Download and Install QTP:
Please follow the step by step approach to install QTP Version 11.0
- Go to HP link to download from this location
- Click on the Trial Software Link and click on HP Quality Center Evaluation
- Fill up the personal details and then click Next to continue
Accept the TERMS of Service
- And then the download the software for trial run
- File is 3 GB in size and may take some time depending upon your Internet connection speed. It is advisable to use a download manager for this purpose.
- QTP Downloadable file will be available in ISO format and it can be extracted through ISOsoftware or through WinZip 7.
- Choose the default options and do cancel when it asks for the license key
- It will be successfully installed and used for 30 days trial.
- The software comes pre-installed with a 30 day evaluation license
- You can ask for an EXTENSION (usually 30 days) of your evaluation license, once your trial period is over. Detailed contact information of HP's license delivery center is here.
Hope it Helps!