What is Non-functional Testing?
This tutorial describes Non-functional testing types like Performance & Load testing. In the end, it gives a summary of all Testing Types.
Please be patient . Video will load in some time. If you still face issue viewing video click here
Video Transcript with Key Takeaways Highlighted:
- Apart from Functional testing, non - functional requirements like performance , usability ,load factor are also important.
- How many times have you seen such long load time messages while accessing an application - (pic in video) I am sure many
- To address this issue , performance testing is carried out to check & fine tune system response times. The goal of performance testing is to reduce response time to an acceptable level
- Or you may have seen messages like - (pic in video ) .Hence load testing is carried out to check systems performance at different loads i.e. number of users accessing the system
- Depending on the results and expected usage, more system resources may be added
- That's all to Types of Testing