This tutorial introduces software testing to the audience and justifies its importance
Please be patient . Video will load in some time. If you still face issue viewing video click here
Video Transcript with Key Takeaways Highlighted:
- Software testing is a process used to identify the correctness, completeness, and quality of developed computer software. It includes a set of activities conducted with the intent of finding errors in software so that it could be corrected before the product is released to the end users.
- In simple words, software testing is an activity to check whether the actual results match the expected results and to ensure that the software system is defect free.
- Why is testing is important?
- This isChinaAirlines Airbus A300 crashing due to a software bug on April 26, 1994 killing 264 innocent lives
- Software bugs can potentially cause monetary and human loss, history is full of such examples