Introduction to QTP
This tutorial introduces Quick Test Professional , features of QTP as Functional Automation Tool &
the concept of ADD-ins
Please be patient . Video will load in some time. If you still face issue viewing video click here
- Quick Test Professional , popularly know by its acronym QTP is the flagship functional automation testing tool from Mercury Interactive now acquired by HP. It is now called as HP Functional Test
- It is an icon based tool, which automates the functional & regression testing of an application
- QTP is easier to use and implement for both technical & non technical testers in comparison to other functional testing tools available.
- Quick Test is the market leader in Functional Automation Tool with over 50% market share
- QTP's Scripting Language is VB Script which is easy to use , understand and program
- Quick Test Professional enables Business Process Testing (BPT)
- Supports large pool of software development environments like SAP , Web , Oracle etc.
- The trainings have been recorded using QTP version 9.5 but you may use any higher or lower versions for your learning purposes
- For All Hands On in these trainings, we will be using "Flight Reservation" Application which comes bundled with QTP