Wrike is a cloud-based project management tool. The tool allows you to set task priorities and helps your team to work faster and smarter. However, the tool has limited reporting, and the trial period lasts only for 15 days. The following are the top list of alternatives to Wrike.
Top Wrike Alternatives & Competitors (Open-source and Paid)
Here is a handpicked list of the 12 best tools that are capable of replacing Wrike. This list includes commercial and open-source(free) Wrike alternative tools with popular features and the latest download link.
|Features||✔️ Manage everything in one workspace
✔️ Set up in minutes
|✔️ One app to replace them all.
✔️ All your work in one place: Tasks, docs, chat, goals, & more.
|✔️ Smartsheet for the enterprise
✔️ Align global teams, build and scale business-driven solutions
|Price||Starting from $10/mo.||Starting from $9/mo.||Starting from $7/mo.|
|Link||Visit website||Visit website||Visit website|
Monday.com is one of the best alternatives to Wrike. It offers a clean interface with color-coded features. This easy-to-use software is suitable for big or small teams. It also offers a user-friendly mobile app and highly customizable workflows.
- You can integrate it with your existing tools and get more things done in less time.
- It allows you to collaborate with your team in one shared workspace.
- Provides colored timelines and options to sync timelines with the calendar.
- It offers highly customizable workflows.
- Helps you to bring your team together, anywhere, and anytime.
- It provides a map view for location-based projects.
- It offers unlimited users and boards.
- Provides specific plans for businesses based on the number of users.
- Offers a Kanban-style visual layout.
- Allows you to handle complex projects.
- Provides services in multiple languages (English, Dutch, French, etc.)
- Adding the number of users costs you extra money.
- The subtask addition process can be difficult.
Pricing: Four Pricing plans: 1) Individual – $0 per month, 2) Standard – $10 per month, 3) Pro – $16 per month, 4) Enterprise/quote-based.
ClickUp is a project management system created for all kind of users. It helps you to organize projects using a hierarchical approach. It incorporates core capabilities of all the business process sales, marketing, design, and development.
- ClickUp centralizes everything, to work effectively and efficiently from a single dashboard
- People get different ways of viewing their tasks and projects
- It offers machine learning capability. This helps project managers create accurate and realistic estimates and timeframes to manage their projects
Smartsheet is a collaboration tool for your project management.
It is a work platform that offers exceptional speed to business. Align and execute a process for better, faster and lower-cost onboardings
- Offer security, user management, and single sign-on capabilities for team and project management
- Smartsheet allows automating actions using simple rules
- Helps to simplify budget and planning
Paymo is a project management application that can be used to manage projects from their inception through completion. It is an ideal project management tool for small to medium-sized businesses looking to simplify and fasten their business processes.
- Get updated information from a various system when estimating a project.
- Allows you to access various tools like Portfolio Gantt Chart or Team’s Tasks to keep track of the project.
- Team Scheduler feature allows you to create a visual timeline of work done by your team members.
- Time tracking reduces feature offers transparency and accountability among manager and employees.
- Tools help you to find how specific project takes. It allows you to create an invoice based on timesheet data.
Process Street is a highly accurate process & workflow management tool. It is an ideally suited tool for your team’s repeated tasks. It helps you to create, track and optimize business process workflows easily.
- Helps you to create procedure documents in seconds.
- Allows you to create Rule-based, Dynamic, and Project workflow
- Easy Integration with over 1000+ apps
- Run multiple instances of templates as checklists
- Easily track your team progress and collaborate.
- Capture data using forms
- Vast Template Library
Asana is an ideal project management software for small teams. It is available in three different versions Free, Premium & Enterprise.
- The free tool allows management of up to 15 team members. It also offers basic dashboard and search
- Premium version offers Unlimited dashboard, custom fields, advanced search & reporting
- Enterprise version allows managing team members with advanced admin controls like service account and SAML
Clarizen is a combination of project management and high-quality collaboration. It is a single solution which provides well-defined work structure.
- Centralize and share resources, develop strategies and align communication
- Empower users with a flexible, intuitive interface which suites their style of working.
- Create automated and repetitive processes quick alerts and workflows
- Share immediate project data, tracking progress through project management software
Download link: https://www.clarizen.com/
Trello is a tool designed to replace your team’s use of email and chat for task-based communication. It allows you to collaborate for the project from beginning to end.
- Allow your team to stay organized
- Integrate the different types of apps to streamline the business process
- You can organize upcoming projects
- Trello stays in sync across all your devices
Taskworld is one of the best Wrike alternatives, cloud-hosted visual task management, and planning application. It helps you to keep track of the changes made to a task in chronological order.
- Group related tasks together
- Create tasks, set due dates and assign to yourself or your team members
- Update tasks on multiple projects
- Sort your tasks by adding tags and colored labels
Download link: https://taskworld.com/
Microsoft project Integrated planning tools help you seamlessly keep track of your projects. The tool offers a powerful, visually enhanced way to manage a wide range of projects and programs efficiently.
- The tool provides full visibility for handling multiple projects
- It connects to a wide range of Microsoft products like Excel, Word, Skype, etc.
- It is extremely intuitive and offers a great balance of usability and complexity
Podio is a customizable project management solution. The tool helps teams to communicate and organize in a way to facilitate the completion of tasks and projects.
- Break down projects and workflows into easily management pieces.
- Podio apps are the tools used by teams working on Podio to organize their work
- It provides visual reports to give you a clear overview of your team’s work progress
- Manage, assign, guide and automate workflows for every team member for tighter collaboration
Download link: https://podio.com/
Basecamp is an effective project management tool which allows you to effortlessly assign tasks, organize your team, and track progress. It’s available with 60-day free trial and three different pricing packages.
- Add recurring tasks
- Allows resources allocation and forecasting
- Automated check-ins
- Search filters & notifications
Download link: https://basecamp.com/
❓ What is Wrike?
Wrike is a cloud-based project management tool. The tool allows you to set task priorities and helps your team to work faster and smarter.
⚡ What are the drawbacks of Wrike?
The default filter for the assigned tasks for a particular project hides tasks that are marked as Wrike. Moreover, it takes 1 to 2 hours delays while sending email notification in Outlook.
⭐ What are the best alternatives available for Wrike?
The best alternatives available for Wrike are Paymo, Process street, Clarizen, Trello, Taskworld, Podio, etc.