20 Best (REALLY FREE) Web Analytics Tools in 2021
Web analytics is a process of collecting, analyzing as well as reporting of data to understand and optimize web usage. There is a wide range of web analytics tools that provide a simple report to examine your traffic trends, track user behavior, and website conversation.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Website Analytics Tools, with their popular features and website links. The list of web analytics tools comparison contains both open source(free) and commercial(paid) software.
Best FREE Website Analytics Tools and Software
|Google Analytics||✅||Learn More|
|Crazy Egg||✅||Learn More|
Oribi is a Marketing Analytics tool that empowers businesses of all sizes to make smarter, data-driven decisions. It helps you to define your conversion goals without any code.
- You will get actionable insights to drive results
- Understand trends and be ahead of changes
- Connect email addresses to match journeys to your top prospects
- It helps you uncover all touchpoints involved in a conversion
- You can track and compare multiple campaigns by their UTM
- It helps you to define your conversion goals without any code
2) Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a service that allows you to track blogs, social networks, websites, and provides customizable reports. It is one of the best free website analytics tools that helps you to analyze your business data with ease.
- This open source web analytic tool helps you to understand how people use your website.
- Google Analytics enables you to organize your data in a better way.
- This free website analytics tool supports desktop and mobile apps.
- This website analytics free tool provides a variety of reporting tools.
- You can easily integrate with numerous other Google products.
Mixpanel is a service that enables you to track user interaction with mobile and web applications. It is one of the best website analytics tools which offers reports that help you to monitor KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and user behavior.
- You can quickly divide your data into a segment for better visualization.
- It allows you to zoom in user profiles to know who they are.
- You can compare different groups of users.
- Mixpanel helps you to visualize how users explore websites and products.
- This app enables you to monitor and improve website conversation rates.
- It provides easy to build a Dashboard.
4) Crazy Egg
Crazy Egg is an online analytics application that offers numerous features to track user behavior. It is one of the best analytics tools which enables you to understand customer interests and boost profile from your site.
- You can see how people are interacting with your product pages.
- Crazy Egg enables you to know new users, a user using a mobile app, or an active user.
- You can track what people are doing with forms and login screens.
Heap is a software that offers a simple interface. It is one of the best web analytics tools for free which enables you to reduce the effort for user analytics. You can use it without any knowledge of code.
- It enables you to measure and improve website conversion rates.
- You can know product and user engagement.
- Heap provides detailed reports to understand analytics.
- This program helps you to understand how customers are browsing your website.
- It is one of the best free analytics tools that enables you to construct an engaging user experience.
Motomo is open source web analytics tool. It provides easy to understand report to know how visitors are accessing your website.
- You can check visitor profiles.
- This free website analytics tool enables you to track and control your website data.
- This website analytics for free app helps you to migrate data between hosting options.
- You can customize the features the way you wish.
- It supports a vast range of plugins and addons.
- Built in GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) manager.
StatCounter is a web traffic analysis website. It helps you to track, analyze, and understand your visitors so you can make decisions. You can use this tool to increase traffic on your website using SEO techniques.
- You can examine your traffic trends.
- It is one of the best free web analytic tools that enables you to track your paid traffic.
- You can set alerts to know when the visitor returns to your website.
- StatCounter provides a complete picture of users when they visit your website.
- You can see information about visitors' browsers, operating systems, and screen resolutions.
- It allows you to see how many times a visitor is clicking your links and banner ads on any website.
- You can identify heavily visited pages.
Adobe Analytics is a tool that helps you to measures the technical dimensions of your website. It is one of the best analytics tools that enables you to manage data from websites, mobile apps, and more.
- It delivers customer insights using machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- This app can collect and process data from any source.
- It provides a wide variety of rule-based models that helps you to understand your investment channels.
- Adobe analytics automatically searches unexpected trends from your business website.
- It offers step by step analysis by discovering hidden patterns within your data.
- You can easily create and manage alerts based on data.
Finteza is an advanced comprehensive analytics tool that tracks and analyzes website traffic, conversation, and advertising. It allows you to compare the performance of various web pages.
- You can effortlessly manage advertising banners, landing pages, and more.
- It helps you to detect low-quality traffic.
- This app supports more than 50 SDK's (System Development Kit) and CMS's (Content Management System).
- You can filter out pages, UTM tags (snippet of text), keywords, or sources.
- This tool provides real time site number of users (conversion rate calculation) who perform an action on your site.
GoSquared is a real time web analytics, and marketing automation tool to boost your website conversion. It is one of the best web analytics tools which has a dashboard that helps you to manage your work across all devices.
- It provides an accurate measurement of how many visitors are currently on your website.
- You can understand how people surf your website.
- This tool gives traffic-related notification via email.
- You can see the language chosen by visitors currently from your website.
- It enables you to view operating systems used by the users on your website.
- Gosquared can estimate your daily, weekly, as well as monthly traffic, based on historical data.
- You can discover how much of your user has been browsing on a desktop PC, mobile, or tablet.
HubSpot is an in one platform for marketing, customer service, and sales hub. It helps your team converts leads, grows traffic, and track your entire funnel in one place.
- It provides drag and drop facility to build web pages, landing pages, email templates, and blog posts.
- You can connect with your prospects through live chat available on the website.
- It supports Google calendar, HubSpot CRM, and Office 365.
- Hubspot enables you to create and share email templates.
- You can get a notification when someone opens an email, download an attachment, and more.
Clicky is an app that automatically tracks clicks on all links that point to third-party web sites. You can view the number of visitors who are using their websites. It is one of the free web analytics tools that provides alerts when a website goes offline.
- It offers a widget that helps you to see your website traffic without leaving your site.
- It is one of the best web analytics tools free that monitors your website from more than 7 locations around the world.
- You can view the total number of pages seen by visitors.
Atinternet can analyze your web as well as mobile traffic. It is one of the best web analytics software that helps you to boost user behavior by making an effective decision.
- It has numerous prebuilt analyses to track your website.
- This tool helps you to check news events, technical website crashes, etc.
- It enables you to examine User experience (UX).
- Atinternet supports mobile app and desktop.
- Automatically identifies breaks in the conversion.
W3counter is a tool that enables you to analyze a website or blog to learn about your visitors. It is one of the best web analytics tools that provides a simple report to understand user behavior. This tool helps you to find exact traffic sources.
- You can see where visitors live, what languages they speak.
- It helps you to find the devices used by users to browse your website.
- w3counter enables users to check who recently visited your website.
- This app provides fully customizable widgets that required zero coding.
Gauges help you to know how many visitors come to your site and where they go. It is one of the best web analytics software that provides live traffic status to all your websites. It enables you to share web traffic with your team.
- It provides real time site analytics.
- You can know which pages are not getting traffic.
- This program provides a map that is updated in real time when anyone visits your website.
- You get updates on page views using a bar graph.
ETracker is a web analytics platform that is designed to assist you in tracking customer visits. It is one of the best web analytics tools that provides end to end solutions developed for a web application. This tool allows you to get support via email and phone.
- You can know which products are viewed frequently.
- It enables you to know the items deleted from the shopping basket.
- You can compile the reports the way you like.
- Etracker helps you to see how far and long users are scrolling.
- You can use this tool for both web analytics and app analytics.
- It supports the tracking of dynamic forms.
Woopra helps you to analyze and visualize how the customer visits your website. It is one of the best website analytics tools online that allows you to measure your product usage by campaign performance and features. It is one of the website visitor tracking tools that provides a report to visualize the behavior of users.
- You can make segmentation according to user behavior.
- Woopra helps you to identify who your customers are without knowledge of SQL.
- This tool helps you to measure conversions and clicks.
- It can view how a user navigates your website.
- You can compare various segmentation by date, platform, geography, or industry.
Acoustic is a digital analytics tool that allows you to leverage smarter analytics. It provides a platform for real-time analysis and data monitoring of your website. This tool helps you to understand marketing insights to optimize your customer experience.
- It helps you to build comprehensive customer profiles.
- It enables you to visualize a cross-channel customer journey in order to influence your customers to buy.
- This tool enables you to collect data at the visitor, page, and session-level.
Webtrends is a tool that enables you to understand the details of SharePoint. It is one of the website metrics tools which can collect data reports for mobile applications and websites.
- You can customize the dashboard the way you wish.
- Webtrends enables you to export data in your required format via the REST (Representational State Transfer) URL.
- You can download the report in PDF file.
- It provides details of new and returning users to your website.
- You can identify how users access, share, and use website content.
- This application enables you to track navigation effectiveness with link click tracking.
❓ What Are Web Analytics Tools?
Web Analytics Tools are the software tools used for website analysis. The primary goal of Web Analytics Tools is to make website analysis easy by gathering, organizing, and presenting the data accurately in order to understand and assess the website performance. Web Analytics tools are widely used for Business and Market research.
❗ Why Use Web Analytics Tools?
Web Analytics Tools allows you to analyse and track website data to assess website’s performance. Web Analytics Tools helps you to provide crucial website data using which you can optimize your website to get more visitors to the website.
⚡ Which factors should you consider while selecting a Web Analytics Tool?
While selecting a Web Analytics Tool, we should consider the following factors:
- Business Objective
- Functionality & Mobility
- User Interface and Data representation
- Integration & Collaboration
- Advanced Analytics
- Multiple Sources of Data
- Security and Scalability
💻 Which are the Best Free Web Analytics Tools?
Below are the best free website analytics tools:
- Google Analytics
- Crazy Egg
- Adobe Analytics