QTP certification by HP is meant for QuickTest professionals who wish to gain mastery in Testing tools by HP called QuickTest. QTP 11 Certification (Code: HPO-M47) have been introduced in the place of QTP 10 certification. QTP 10 Certification has become obsolete.
The exam is intended for Testers, Automation Engineers, Services Specialists and technical personnel who will implement test automation by creating, enhancing and running tests and analysing run results with HP Functional Testing 11.x.
|HP Functional Testing 11.x||Advance Scripting using QuickTest Professional 11|
|No of Questions||67||100|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice and drag and drop||Multiple choice and performance based|
|Exam Time||105 minutes||180 minutes|
|Course Content|| || |
|Examination Fees:||$200 each, varies depending on your regional and location.||$1500|
|Exam Center||Pearson VUE||HP Software Education training facilities|
|Payment mode||Credit card, voucher code, promotional code|
What is the Registration Process and Examination Fees?
- Candidates should visit the HP site and get the learners ID.
- Using that learners ID, Candidate have to create a user profile in the Pearson VUE site. For HP ASE examination center will be HP software education training facilities.
- Acknowledgement mail will be received along with the examination date and the registration number for the exam.
- Explore more on the tools menus of QTP
- Shortcut keys
- Properties of all the objects
- Tool Features
Take Mock Certification Test Here.