Here is a Free Linux online test for certification exam preparation that will help you enhance your basic knowledge of Linux. This Linux quiz contains 50 Linux MCQ with 1 mark each. You will get 30 minutes to complete this free online Linux Mock test.
These Linux MCQ questions will help you with self-assessment and preparation for the Linux certification exam. Take this free Linux MCQ online test to check your knowledge.
What is Linux Certification exam?
Linux Certification Exam is a test that verifies your knowledge and proficiency with the Linux OS with various concepts and basics. It also verifies the knowledge of Linux OS relevant with the real-world environment.
How to prepare for the Linux Certification Exam?
Below are the steps for the preparation for Linux certification exam:
- Learn basics of Linux from reference books
- Refer from an online material
- Refer the common terminologies used in Linux
- Learn the fundamentals and installation of Linux OS
- Revise and improve on your knowledge via self-assessment
- Take online practice tests to enhance your knowledge of Linux
Moreover, you can refer to the complete guide for Linux/Unix basics.
Which are the popular Linux Certifications?
Below are the popular Linux Certifications:
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Oracle Linux Certification
- Linux Professional Institute Certification Program
- CompTIA Linux+
- Linux Foundation Certified Systems Administrator
- Giac Certified Unix Security Administrator (GCUX)
Advantages of our Linux Online MCQ Test
Following are the advantages of the Linux mock test for exam preparation:
- It enhances your basic as well as advanced knowledge of Linux operating system
- It contains sample questions which are likely to be asked in the exam
- This Linux mock test helps you with self-study and self-assessment
- This Linux quiz helps you test and enhance your knowledge and assess your mistakes during the exam
- It enhances your confidence during the exam