20 Best Agile Project Management Tools in 2019
In agile development, the emphasis on building the right product as per customer needs. Therefore, the agile testers needs to monitor their project constantly. There are many tools available for this purpose. Here is the list of Top tools with its features and download links.
Apache ANT Tutorial: Installation, Project Structure, Build Example
A build tool is a programming tool which is used to build a new version of a program. It automates the creation of an executable application from any source code.
Best 3 Software Testing Books for Tester in 2019
Almost all websites recommend an array of books and the readers are left confused deciding which one to buy. We want to eliminate this confusion and recommend the TOP 3 books, which in our experience every Tester must read.
Following books are available at 10-40% discount.
IBM Rational ClearQuest Tool Tutorial
What is ClearQuest?
- IBM ClearQuest is a Bug Tracking system
- It provides change tracking, process automation, reporting and life cycle tractability.
- It gives you better visibility and control of the software development lifecycle or any management process.
- It enables us to customize the tool to our process instead of adjusting our process to match the tool utilities.
- It is not just a change management tool. It also enables us to create tracking records and process workflow that better match our customer and business needs.
- It acts as an integration hub for software development tools.
- Some of the tools are ClearCase, ReqPro, Rational Team Concert, Rational Quality Manager, Rational DOORs, etc.
Embedded Systems Tutorial: History, Types, Advantages, EXAMPLES
A system is an arrangement where all its component assembles work according to the specific define rules. It is a method of organizing, working, or performing one or more tasks according to a fixed plan.
Top 12 SAP Solution Manager Interview Questions & Answers
1) Explain what is SAP solution manager?
SAP solution manager provides you the functionalities like the integrated content, methodologies, tools, etc. to implement, operate, monitor and support an enterprise's SAP solution. SAP solution manager manages the SAP and Non-SAP solutions in the IT landscapes of an organization.
2) List out the main components of SAP solution manager and what does each component deliver?
The main components of SAP solution manager include
TCL TK Tutorial: Tool Command Language
TCL is shell application that reads TCL command from its standard input or from a file and gives desired results.
TCL is string based scripting language and also a procedural language. It was first created by John Osterhout in 1989. The purpose of developing this language is easy embedded inti ( ) applications. The language is commonly used for GUIs and testing. For instance, rapid prototyping, Testing database interaction, etc. In TCL by default everything is a string.
In this tutorial, you will learn-
- What is TCL
- How to Execute TCL
- TCL scripts
- TCL Substitution type
- TCL Variable
- TCL Expression and Operator
- TCL flow control and decision making