Top 20 SQL Management Tools in 2018
There are many SQL management tools available in the market, and therefore it is challenging to select the best tool for your SQL project management. The following is a curated list of best SQL tools with key features, and download links.
Top 20 Web Testing Tools in 2018
Web Application Testing Tools improve reliability, reduce turnaround time and increase ROI.
They are various types of tools that assist in diverse web testing activities ranging from requirements capturing to test management. Following is a curated list of the best Web Testing tools with Key Features and download links.
Following category of tools are covered that help in Web Testing
Top 15 Automation Testing Interview Questions & Answers
1) What is Automation testing?
Automation Testing is a technique using an automation tool to write and execute tester's test scripts and cases.
Top Software Testing Books
Almost all websites recommend an array of books and the readers are left confused deciding which one to buy. We want to eliminate this confusion and recommend the TOP 4 books, which in our experience every Tester must read.
Following books are available at 10-40% discount.
Top 10 Automated Testing Tools in 2018
Success in any test automation depends on identifying the right tool for the project. With a plethora of open-source and commercial automation tools to choose from, automation Testing tool selection can become tricky. Here is a curated list of top automation tools -
Requirement Based Testing
To understand Requirement Based testing, let’s first understand what is a requirement & who creates them-
What are Requirements?
Oxford dictionary defines requirement as a need, wish, demand, and want, necessity, prerequisite, required and essential. Simply, in product development, we can say that requirements are users need or customers need (business people need, or stake holders need, or any users need) to solve a problem or achieve a task. It should be defined clear, precise, accurate, what should be covered, what should not be covered, meaningful, covered all information and should achieve some objective.
IBM Rational ClearQuest Tutorial
What is ClearQuest?
- IBM ClearQuest is a Bug Tracking system
- It provides change tracking, process automation, reporting and life cycle tractability.
- It gives you better visibility and control of the software development lifecycle or any management process.
- It enables us to customize the tool to our process instead of adjusting our process to match the tool utilities.
- It is not just a change management tool. It also enables us to create tracking records and process workflow that better match our customer and business needs.
- It acts as an integration hub for software development tools.
- Some of the tools are ClearCase, ReqPro, Rational Team Concert, Rational Quality Manager, Rational DOORs, etc.