9 Best IT Certifications for Professionals in 2019
Following are important certificates for an IT Professionals.
20 Best Agile Project Management Tools in 2019
In agile development, the emphasis on building the right product as per customer needs. Therefore, the agile testers needs to monitor their project constantly. There are many tools available for this purpose. Here is the list of Top tools with its features and download links.
Zephyr is the #1 selling test management tool, providing end-to-end solutions for agile teams of all sizes. Get the flexibility, visibility, and insights you need to release better software FASTER
- 1-click Integration with JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Bamboo, and more
- Cloud, Server, and Data Center Deployment Options
- Advanced Analytics and DevOps Dashboards
- No Annual Commitment Required
Best 3 Software Testing Books for Tester in 2019
Almost all websites recommend an array of books and the readers are left confused deciding which one to buy. We want to eliminate this confusion and recommend the TOP 3 books, which in our experience every Tester must read.
Following books are available at 10-40% discount.
ASP.NET MVC Tutorial for Beginners
ASP.NET MVC is an open source web development framework from Microsoft that provides a Model View Controller architecture.
IBM Rational ClearQuest Tool Tutorial
What is ClearQuest?
- IBM ClearQuest is a Bug Tracking system
- It provides change tracking, process automation, reporting and life cycle tractability.
- It gives you better visibility and control of the software development lifecycle or any management process.
- It enables us to customize the tool to our process instead of adjusting our process to match the tool utilities.
- It is not just a change management tool. It also enables us to create tracking records and process workflow that better match our customer and business needs.
- It acts as an integration hub for software development tools.
- Some of the tools are ClearCase, ReqPro, Rational Team Concert, Rational Quality Manager, Rational DOORs, etc.
Top 12 SAP Solution Manager Interview Questions & Answers
1) Explain what is SAP solution manager?
SAP solution manager provides you the functionalities like the integrated content, methodologies, tools, etc. to implement, operate, monitor and support an enterprise's SAP solution. SAP solution manager manages the SAP and Non-SAP solutions in the IT landscapes of an organization.
2) List out the main components of SAP solution manager and what does each component deliver?
The main components of SAP solution manager include