Top Software Testing Books
Almost all websites recommend an array of books and the readers are left confused deciding which one to buy. We want to eliminate this confusion and recommend the TOP 4 books, which in our experience every Tester must read.
Following books are available at 10-40% discount.
Top 15 Automation Testing Interview Questions & Answers
1) What is Automation testing?
Automation Testing is a technique using an automation tool to write and execute tester's test scripts and cases.
The main goal of automation testing is to reduce the number of test cases to be run manually and not eliminate manual testing altogether.
Top 10 Automated Testing Tools in 2017
Success in any test automation depends on identifying the right tool for the project. With a plethora of open-source and commercial automation tools to choose from, automation Testing tool selection can become tricky. Here is a curated list of top automation tools -
Requirement Based Testing
To understand Requirement Based testing, let’s first understand what is a requirement & who creates them-
What are Requirements?
Oxford dictionary defines requirement as a need, wish, demand, and want, necessity, prerequisite, required and essential. Simply, in product development, we can say that requirements are users need or customers need (business people need, or stake holders need, or any users need) to solve a problem or achieve a task. It should be defined clear, precise, accurate, what should be covered, what should not be covered, meaningful, covered all information and should achieve some objective.
IBM Rational ClearQuest Tutorial
What is ClearQuest?
- IBM ClearQuest is a Bug Tracking system
- It provides change tracking, process automation, reporting and life cycle tractability.
- It gives you better visibility and control of the software development lifecycle or any management process.
- It enables us to customize the tool to our process instead of adjusting our process to match the tool utilities.
- It is not just a change management tool. It also enables us to create tracking records and process workflow that better match our customer and business needs.
- It acts as an integration hub for software development tools.
- Some of the tools are ClearCase, ReqPro, Rational Team Concert, Rational Quality Manager, Rational DOORs, etc.
Zephyr Agile for JIRA Tutorial
Zephyr for JIRA ( Server and Center versions) is a native application that exists in JIRA and brings test management capabilities to any JIRA project. When Zephyr is used with JIRA, the test can be easily manageable. With Zephyr test can create and viewed in any JIRA project, executed immediately or as part of a test cycle linked to other issues, and detailed test metrics can be tracked via customized gadgets.
Zephyr is available for,
Here following for Zephyr for JIRA - Test Management will be demonstrated.
Top 12 SAP Solution Manager Interview Questions & Answers
1) Explain what is SAP solution manager?
SAP solution manager provides you the functionalities like the integrated content, methodologies, tools, etc. to implement, operate, monitor and support an enterprise's SAP solution. SAP solution manager manages the SAP and Non-SAP solutions in the IT landscapes of an organization.
2) List out the main components of SAP solution manager and what does each component deliver?
The main components of SAP solution manager include