WordPress is an opensource free to use content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL database management system.
Managed WordPress hosting providers are companies that exclusively provides WordPress hosting. The advantage of using a managed WordPress hosting provider compared to a vanilla hosting service company is that the supports staff is an expert in WordPress. They can easily detect, debug, and fix any WordPress issues you are facing. They give you recommendations, so you do not end up installing any bad plugins. They auto create staging sites.
Following is a handpicked list of Top WordPress Hosting Providers, with its popular features and website links. The list contains both open source(free) and commercial(paid) software.
SiteGround is a WordPress hosting company. It provides an interface that helps you to build your website with ease. This hosting provider offers a range of tools to manage your sites.
- It has a built-in WordPress.
- This hosting provider offers the security of the website at the application and server level.
- It has numerous collaboration tools.
- It includes free Wildcard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificates and encrypt standards.
- You can make a copy of your site with just one click.
- It automatically backups your website on a daily basis.
Liquid Web is a shared WordPress hosting service provider, offering numerous services to cloud and web professionals. It automatically updates test plugins and makes a copy of the website. This Wordpress hosting site offers 24 hour support.
- It provides full access to both the server and the database.
- Liquidweb offers a staging site to do any testing before you make your website live.
- It has a hardware firewall that protects from cyber-attacks.
- You can fully manage WordPress.
- It comes with a built-in SSL certificate.
- Developers can access SSH, WP-CLI developer tools.
- It is built on PHP7 and Nginx server.
WP Engine is a platform for WordPress hosting. This platform enables you to create a professional-looking website. It has built-in latest version of PHP and HTTP2.
- It provides numerous WordPress themes.
- You will get an isolated environment for development and testing purposes.
- WP Engine offers faster response time to load website content with a Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- You can connect and use other development tools like Git and SFTP.
- It has a wide range of customizable WordPress plugins.
- This company enables you to simplify the software development lifecycle through rapid website testing.
- It helps you to increase business agility through collaboration with other people.
Kinsta is a WordPress hosting provider. It helps you to manage your website using cutting-edge technology and support. This company offers website hosting on Google Apps servers.
- It provides a fully managed platform.
- Kinsta offers a dashboard that provides an overview of your website.
- It enables you to track important data for each website you have.
- This hosting service provider allows you to add any number of users to your team.
Hostinger is a domain name registering and web hosting service provider. It enables you to install the WordPress CMS with just one mouse click.
- It provides 24/7 hours live support.
- This company can detect, defend, and destroy cyber-attacks.
- You can manage your website's content, layout, and functionality with ease.
- It has numerous add-ons, templates, widgets, and themes.
Godaddy is a company that provides popular top-level domains, both general and country-specific domains. It allows you to choose a domain name from GoDaddy and start an online business or personal website.
- GoDaddy offers hundreds of domain extensions you can search for by categories like education, health, or real estate.
- It provides privacy protection for your contact information in a public domain database.
- You can link your website with a social media platform like Twitter, Facebook, and more.
- It allows you to add a matching email address according to your website.
FastComet is a hosting provider that offers free domain transfer. It helps you to access your database and files using SSD. This company offers cPanel to manage your hosting account.
- It automatically backups of your data on a daily and weekly basis.
- This web hosting service provides account and website monitoring.
- It provides step by step tutorial to use the website.
- You can get a detailed report with statistics and website optimization tips to improve website performance.
- It protects servers by security service provided by FastGuard.
A2 Hosting is a web hosting service providing company. It helps you to create a new blog or business website. This platform offers unlimited SSD space and site transfer to a new account.
- It provides free automatic backup.
- This company offers a Turbo server that gives the fastest hosting experience.
- You can keep your website secure with encrypted SSL certificates.
- A2 Hosting offers a free SSH tool.
- You can protect numerous subdomains with a single SSL certificate.
- You can use it to develop WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla, and Open Cart.
9) WPX Hosting
WPX Hosting is a WordPress, optimized hosting provider. It provides unlimited free SSL certification. This web hosting provider automatically removes malware and other viruses for you.
- It includes high-speed CDN (Content Delivery Network).
- This provider automatically backup your WordPress website.
- It provides business emails.
- Supported locations are UK and USA.
- It has built-in HTTPS and PHP.
Pagely provides WordPress VPS (Virtual Private Server). It includes a custom hosting solution that matches your needs. This web hosting service providers offer maximum uptime of the website.
- It provides developer-friendly tools.
- Pagely offers enterprise-grade security.
- It helps you to boost the WooCommerce plugin experience for faster checkouts and more revenue.
- You can get maximum uptime of your website.
- Pagely offers a custom hosting solution that matches your requirements.
- You can scale WordPress with numerous brands and infrastructure developed on AWS.
Pressable is a company that offers WordPress hosting service. It helps you to migrate your website from one server to another. This organization provides training to set up your account.
- It has a secure control panel to access your website.
- You can seamlessly migrate your website onto Pressable servers using our custom.
- It provides services for managing servers and troubleshooting issues.
- You will get support for site updates and plugin code errors.
- It enables you to access site content through a custom control panel.
- You can migrate your website using custom migration.
DreamHost is a Los Angeles-based domain name registrar and web hosting service provider. It helps you to move your website to a new account. This website hosting providers automatically backups of your WordPress website.
- It provides unlimited storage and bandwidth.
- You can get admin access to everything you need with easy to use panel.
- It safeguards your personal data.
- Dreamhost offers website security through SSL.
- It offers a one-click installer to make WordPress instances.
- This company offers a professional email address for your business.
13) Inmotion Hosting
InMotion Hosting is a website hosting platform. It provides free website migration. This service provider offers 24/7 team support. It includes free CDN and SSD (Solid-State Drive).
- It protects against malware.
- You can use as many as WordPress themes or plugins you like.
- It automatically updates security patches.
- You can drag and drop to move content and media.
- Inmotion Hosting offers numerous categories wise WordPress themes.
14) Media Temple
Media Temple provides web hosting services for developers, designers, and content creators. This website hosting company allows you to manage your website using the command line.
- It offers easy site migration and setup.
- You can get numerous customizable themes.
- Media Temple provides a user-friendly interface to build a website
- It streamlines the setup and maintenance of your website.
Cloudways is a cloud hosting platform-as-a-service that helps you to manage your WordPress hosting. It has dedicated resources that allow you to increase app and server performance. This platform also provides SSD based hosting.
- Cloudways servers are protected by OS-level firewalls.
- It performs regular security patching to avoid vulnerabilities.
- This company allows you to create a whitelist of IPs to collaborate with others effortlessly.
- You can include or exclude cookies or URLs as per your needs.
- It allows seamless scaling of your servers with 1-Click hosting feature that scales CPU, RAM, and storage.
- You can make copies of individual sites or entire servers with just one click.
- Cloudways has an option that enables you to control the number of server parameters, deploy applications, and upgrade packages.
Getflywheel is a company that enables you to scale your business with WordPress CMS hosting platform. It contains a range of tools that can be used by Wordpress developers. This hosting provider allows you to build, launch, and manage your website using WordPress.
- It has common themes and plugins to quick start your project.
- You can copy the production site and recreate it with small changes.
- It protects your website by cleaning up malware.
- You can streamline your business team workflow with a simplified team management facility.
- Getflywheel automatically updates WordPress plugins.
- It provides a free demo website.
Pressidium is a company that helps you to create websites using WordPress for businesses. It helps you to back up your entire site with a single click. This web hosting platform provides full server management and collaboration with your team.
- You can view and download your previous backups.
- It enables you to make direct file changes to any of site via a single login.
- This site hosting platform supports HTTP/2.
- It has a one-click interface that helps you to control your WordPress websites effectively.
- It can monitor and remove malware.
- Pressidium automatically updates your WordPress website.
1&1 IONOS is the web hosting service provider. It allows you to manually backups your site without changing the project. This platform enables you to activate SSL for all your project with a few clicks.
- It uses AI (Artificial Intelligence) and Deep Learning technology to update your WordPress themes and plugins.
- You can manage more than one WordPress sites from a single dashboard.
- It provides a facility to monitor your domain reputation.
- You can sync only the content you need.
- Ionos has dedicated resources that help you to build a WordPress site effectively.
HostGator is a platform for hosting and domain name management. It has easy to use cPanel that helps you to launch your website in less time. It contains numerous themes and plugins to build websites.
- It enables you to upgrade your website resources such as RAM and CPU effortlessly.
- This website hosting management platform maintains three copies of your website to avoid loss of content in failure.
- hostGator has advanced Nginx web server-based caching to increase the speed of your website.
🌎 What is managed WordPress hosting?
Managed WordPress hosting is a service where every technical aspect of running WordPress is managed by the host. This includes security, speed, WordPress updates, daily backups, website uptime, and scalability.