What is a VPN?
A VPN is a private network that uses a public network to connect remote sites or users. The VPN services uses “virtual” connections routed using the Internet from the enterprise’s private network or a third-party VPN service to the remote site.
How To Use a VPN?
The VPN application runs in your computer, tablet, or smartphone background. You can access the Internet as you usually would and won’t notice anything different. It also helps you to save the online restriction limit.
The Best VPN Services
Best VPN Services for PC & Mobile
|👉 Lesson 1||Best VPN for Windows PC — 15 Best VPNs for Windows 7,8, 10 & 11|
|👉 Lesson 2||Best VPN for Android — 25 Best (Truly FREE) VPN for Android | Top VPN Apps|
|👉 Lesson 3||Best Linux VPN — 6 Best VPNs for Linux (Tested & Working)|
|👉 Lesson 4||Best VPN for iPhone — 6 Best VPN for iPhone | Tested & Working|
|👉 Lesson 5||Best VPN for Mac — 6 Best (Truly FREE) VPN for Mac|
The Best VPN for All Regions
|👉 Lesson 1||Best VPN for India — 6 Best VPN for India | Tested & Working|
|👉 Lesson 2||Best VPN for USA — 6 Best VPN for USA | Tested & Working|
|👉 Lesson 3||Best VPN for Canada — 6 Best VPN Service for Canada (Fastest & Cheapest)|
|👉 Lesson 4||Best VPN for UK — 6 Best FREE VPNs for UK (Tested & Working)|
|👉 Lesson 5||Best VPN for Australia — 6 Best FREE VPNs for Australia (Tested & Working)|
|👉 Lesson 6||Best VPNs for UAE & Dubai — 5+ Best VPNs for UAE & Dubai (Fast, Cheap & Safe)|
|👉 Lesson 7||Best VPN for China — 6 Best VPN for China (Tested & Working)|
|👉 Lesson 8||Best VPN Service for Japan — 6 Best VPN for Japan (Access Japanese Content)|
|👉 Lesson 9||Best VPN for South Africa — 6 Best VPN for South Africa (Fast, Cheap & Safe)|
|👉 Lesson 10||Best VPN for Thailand — 6 Best VPN for Thailand | Tested & Working|
|👉 Lesson 11||Best VPN for Russia — 5+ Best VPN for Russia: Tested & Working|
|👉 Lesson 12||Best FREE VPN for India — 5 Best FREE VPN for India|
|👉 Lesson 13||Best FREE VPN for Hong Kong — 5 Best FREE VPN for Hong Kong (HK)|
|👉 Lesson 14||Best FREE VPN for Indonesia — 5 Best FREE VPN for Indonesia|
|👉 Lesson 15||Best Free VPNs for France — Best Free VPNs for France|
|👉 Lesson 16||Best VPN in Germany — 5 Best VPN in Germany (Fast & Secure)|
|👉 Lesson 17||Best FREE VPN for Mexico — 5 Best FREE VPN for Mexico|
|👉 Lesson 18||Best VPN for Spain — 5 BEST VPN for Spain (Tested & Working)|
|👉 Lesson 19||Best VPN for Singapore — 6 Best VPN for Singapore|
|👉 Lesson 20||Best FREE VPNs for Argentina — 5 Best FREE VPNs for Argentina|
|👉 Lesson 21||Best FREE VPN for Malaysia — 5 Best FREE VPN for Malaysia|
|👉 Lesson 22||BEST VPN for Malaysia — 5 BEST VPN for Malaysia|
|👉 Lesson 23||BEST VPNs for Philippines — 5 BEST VPNs for Philippines|
|👉 Lesson 24||BEST VPNs for Vietnam — 5 Best FREE VPN for Vietnam|
|👉 Lesson 25||Best VPNs for Spain — 5 Best FREE VPN for Spain|
|👉 Lesson 26||Best FREE VPN for Saudi Arabia — 7 Best FREE VPN for Saudi Arabia (KSA)|
|👉 Lesson 27||Best FREE VPN for Philippines — 5 Best FREE VPN Providers for the Philippines|
|👉 Lesson 28||Best FREE VPN for Korea — Get a South Korean IP Address|
Best VPN Deals, Discounts, Free Trial & more
|👉 Lesson 1||Best VPN for Free Trial — 7 Best VPN Free Trials | No Credit Card Needed|
|👉 Lesson 2||BEST Lifetime VPN Subscriptions Service — 5 BEST Lifetime VPN Subscriptions Service|
|👉 Lesson 3||NordVPN Free Trial — NordVPN 30 Day Trial with Setup Guide|
|👉 Lesson 4||ExpressVPN FREE — Get ExpressVPN FREE for 7 & 30 Days|
|👉 Lesson 5||How to Get a Surfshark Free Trial — Get a 30-day Free VPN Trial|
|👉 Lesson 6||Nordvpn Promo Code — 80% Off NordVPN Discount Coupon Code|
|👉 Lesson 7||ExpressVPN Promo Code — 49% Off ExpressVPN Discount Coupon Code|
|👉 Lesson 8||CyberGhost VPN Free Trial — CyberGhost VPN Free Trial (45 Day Money-back)|
|👉 Lesson 9||IPVanish Free Trial — Sign Up for IPVanish VPN (30-Day Trial)|
|👉 Lesson 10||ProtonVPN Free Trial — How to Create a Free VPN Account|
|👉 Lesson 11||Black Friday & Cyber Monday — Best Black Friday & Cyber Monday VPN Deals|
|👉 Lesson 12||Free VPN vs. Paid VPN — Which Is Right for You?|
Best VPN for Torrenting
|👉 Lesson 1||Best VPN for Torrenting — 6 Best VPN for Torrenting and P2P|
|👉 Lesson 2||ExpressVPN for Torrenting — How to Safely Torrent Using VPN|
|👉 Lesson 3||NordVPN for Torrenting — How to use NordVPN Torrent Servers|
|👉 Lesson 4||PIA for Torrenting — Is It Safe to Use Private Internet Access (PIA) for Torrenting?|
|👉 Lesson 5||Best VPNs for Tor Browser — 6 BEST VPN for Tor (Dark Web): Tried & Tested|
|👉 Lesson 6||How to Torrent Safely & Anonymously — Torrent Safely with a VPN|
Best VPNs for Streaming
|👉 Lesson 1||Best YouTube TV VPN — How to Bypass/Change YouTube TV Location|
|👉 Lesson 2||Best VPN for FireStick TV — 6 Best VPN for Fire TV Stick: Cheapest Picks!|
|👉 Lesson 3||Best VPN for Kodi — 7 Best VPN for Kodi | Tested & Working|
|👉 Lesson 4||Best VPN for Hulu — 6 Best VPN for Hulu | Tested & Working|
|👉 Lesson 5||Best VPN for Popcorn Time — 6 Best Popcorn Time VPN for Safe and Secure Streaming|
|👉 Lesson 6||Fix Netflix Error Code m7111-5059 — Here’s How to Fix It Fast!|
|👉 Lesson 7||How to Change Netflix Region — Watch Netflix Anywhere|
|👉 Lesson 8||How to Get American Netflix in Canada — Securely access Netflix US in Canada|
|👉 Lesson 9||How to Get American Netflix in Australia — Watch US Netflix in Australia|
|👉 Lesson 10||Best VPN For Roku TV — 6 Best VPN For Roku TV | Free | Tested|
|👉 Lesson 11||Best VPNs For BBC iPlayer — 6 Best VPNs For BBC iPlayer | Tested & Working|
|👉 Lesson 12||BEST Amazon Prime Video VPN — 5 BEST Amazon Prime Video VPN|
|👉 Lesson 13||Best VPN for HBO Max — 7 Best VPN for HBO Max|
|👉 Lesson 14||How to install VPN on Smart TV — How to install VPN on Smart TV: Android, Samsung|
|👉 Lesson 15||Formula 1 Live Stream — How to Watch F1 Online for FREE|
|👉 Lesson 16||Netflix Unblocked — How to Unblock Netflix at School or Work|
Best VPNs for Gaming
|👉 Lesson 1||Best VPN for PUBG Mobile — 5 Best VPN for PUBG Mobile | Tested & Working|
|👉 Lesson 2||Pokemon GO GPS Spoof — How You Can Change Your Location In Pokemon GO|
VPN Service Comparison
|👉 Lesson 1||VPN vs Proxy — What’s the Difference?|
|👉 Lesson 2||NordVPN vs. ExpressVPN — Which Provider is the Best?|
Must Know Stuff!
|👉 Lesson 1||Best No-log VPN — Best 15 Free No-Log VPNs [ANONYMOUS & PRIVATE]|
|👉 Lesson 2||Best VPN for Schools — 6 Best (TRULY FREE) VPN for Schools|
|👉 Lesson 3||Best Free VPN Chrome Extensions — 5 Best VPN Chrome Extension in India|
|👉 Lesson 4||Best Free VPN for Firefox — 5 Best Free VPN for Firefox|
|👉 Lesson 5||Best VPN for Public WiFi — 5 Best VPN for Public WiFi to Protect Privacy|
|👉 Lesson 6||BEST VPN for Raspberry Pi — 5 BEST VPN for Raspberry Pi|
|👉 Lesson 7||Best VPN for Small Business — 6 Best VPN for Small Business (Secure Your Network)|
|👉 Lesson 8||Best VPN for Travel — 8 Best VPN for Travel (International Traveler Tested)|
|👉 Lesson 9||BEST Antivirus with VPN included — 5 BEST Antivirus with VPN included|
|👉 Lesson 10||Best VPN to block ISP Tracking — 5 Best VPN to block ISP Tracking|
|👉 Lesson 11||Best Proxy Server Services — 20 Best Proxy Server Service (Free & Paid)|
|👉 Lesson 12||BEST Proxy Sites to Unblock — 15 BEST Proxy Sites to Unblock Websites Online for Free|
|👉 Lesson 13||FREE Proxy Server List — 6 FREE Proxy Server List | Anonymous Browsing | Hide Your IP|
|👉 Lesson 14||Best SOCKS5 Proxies Providers — 7 Best SOCKS5 Proxies Providers|
|👉 Lesson 15||BEST Instagram Proxies — 7 BEST Instagram Proxies|
|👉 Lesson 16||Best FREE Proxy for WhatsApp — 6 Best FREE Proxy for WhatsApp|
|👉 Lesson 17||BEST India Proxy — Paid & Free Indian Web Proxies List|
|👉 Lesson 18||BEST Telegram Proxies — Free Proxy List|
|👉 Lesson 19||Best FREE Video Proxy Sites — 6 Best FREE Video Proxy Sites|
|👉 Lesson 20||Benefits of VPN — Top 15 Advantages of Using VPNs|
|👉 Lesson 21||Best IP Blocker Apps — How to Hide IP Address using VPN?|
|👉 Lesson 22||How to turn off VPN on iPhone or iPad — How to turn off VPN on iPhone or iPad: 3 Methods|
|👉 Lesson 23||How to get USA IP Address — Easy Steps using a VPN|
|👉 Lesson 24||What Can You Do with Someone’s IP Address? — Someone’s IP Address|
|👉 Lesson 25||What is VPN Kill Switch? — What is VPN Kill Switch? How to use it?|
|👉 Lesson 26||What is VPN Split Tunneling? — What is VPN Split Tunneling? How to Use It|
|👉 Lesson 27||Do I need a VPN at Home? — 6 Reasons You Might|
|👉 Lesson 28||Tor vs VPN — What is the Difference Between Them?|
|👉 Lesson 29||How to Unblock Websites URL — 12 Method to Access Restricted Content|
How does a VPN tool work?
Connecting to a VPN is quite simple. After subscribing to one f of the best Best VPN service provider. You just need to download and install the VPN software. You can select a server you want to connect to; after this the VPN will do the rest.
- Step 1) The VPN tool encrypts your data traffic and sends it to the VPN server through a secure connection.
- Step 2) The data also goes through your Internet Service Provider, but they can no longer snoop because of the encryption.
- Step 3) The encrypted data from your computer is decrypted by the VPN server.
- Step 4) The VPN server will send your data onto the Internet and receive a reply meant for you, the user.
- Step 5) The traffic is then encrypted again by the VPN server and is sent back to you.
- Step 6) The VPN software on your device will decrypt the data so you can understand and use it.
How to Choose a VPN Service?
Here are important criteria’s for selecting a VPN service:
- Cost: The cost of a VPN service depends on the type of plan you choose and the number of devices connected to the service. However, most services offer a free trial period so that you can try it before you buy.
- Features: A good VPN service should offer a variety of features, including strong encryption, DNS leak protection, and a no-logs policy.
- No traffic restrictions: Many VPNs block P2P networks and movie streams. It also restricts your downloading bandwidth. Therefore, you must go for the Best VPN Deals that do not have such limitations.
- Zero-logging policy: If your VPN doesn’t have a zero-logging policy, which is harmful to your privacy. It would help if you made sure that virtual private internet access should not store any information which belongs to you.
- Kill switch: This is a very security feature that helps you instantly disconnect from the Internet. Kill switch feature can keep your IP address and identity secure.
- Speed: It is important to find the Best VPN for torrenting with fast speeds so that you can access content and streaming services without lag or buffering.
- Security: A good VPN service should also have robust security features, such as military-grade encryption and DNS leak protection.
- Compatibility: Make sure that the VPN service is compatible with your devices before signing up. For that, you should look for VPNs that are compatible with both desktop and mobile devices.
- Customer Service: It is important to have easy access to customer support if there are any issues with using the service.
Why would you need a VPN?
Here are the Advantages of using a VPN:
- VPN software hides your IP address, and it offers you with a new one.
- Using VPN allows safe use of public WiFi.
- A VPN tool uses end-to-end encryption that helps you to secure your data.
- It gives unrestricted access to a wide range of streaming content and services.
- The number of VPN servers prevents hackers from stealing your personal information as it is encrypted.
- VPNs work on multiple devices; therefore, you are not restricted to watching streaming services only from computers like Macs or Chromebooks.
- Internet Service providers or governments can’t spy on internet activity.
- All Internet activity is masked once VPN is set up on the device.
Who Needs a VPN?
VPN can be used by anyone who wants to keep their online activity private and secure. VPNs are used by people who want to:
- Protect their privacy
- Hide their IP location
- Access blocked websites
- Unblock geo-restricted streaming services
What are the limitations of a VPN?
Here are the limitations of using VPN:
- VPNs can slow down your Internet connection.
- Some VPN services may log your activity and resell your data.
- VPNs are a great way to protect your privacy, but they can also slow down your Internet connection and cause connection-breaking issues.
- VPNs are a little slower during peak times.
- Some VPNs create logs that the authorities can obtain.
- You should make sure you do your research before selecting a VPN service.
Can VPN services be trusted?
Yes, VPN services can be trusted because they are reliable to protect your privacy and security online. VPNs work by encrypting all your traffic and sending it through a remote server location. This ensures that your data is protected from prying eyes and that you remain anonymous while online.
VPN services are also entirely secure as they use military-grade encryption protocols to protect your data. Moreover, most VPN services have a no-logs policy, which means that the company will not keep track of what websites you visit or the information you share on those websites.
Does a VPN hide your identity?
Yes. Certainly, VPN is undoubtedly the fastest and safest way to mask IP addresses, and it helps you to hide your IP without any issue. VPN also offers good security features that keep you anonymous while surfing the Internet.
Free vs Paid VPNs: which is the best for you?
A free VPN is software which gives you access to a VPN server network without paying anything. However, there are no such thing as a Free VPN. Many of them may sell users’ personal information, private IP addresses, and their web traffic to third-party companies to profit off of their service.
So, if you are looking for a Free VPN, you should opt for Paid VPN like NordVPN, which also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Are VPNs Legal?
It depends on the country in which you are going to use VPN software. However, you must go through the country’s VPN policies to not engage in illegal activities while using any VPN application.
How do you test VPNs?
Here are steps to test to know that VPN is working or not:
- Step 1) First, make sure it is installed on your computer.
- Step 2) Open the web browser and type in the address of the VPN you want to use.
- Step 3) You will then be prompted to enter your login information.
- Step 4) After logging in, you will access the VPN’s website or app.
What is the best VPN?
Following are the best VPN service, providers:
- NordVPN — Fastest VPN
- ExpressVPN — Best VPN for all your devices
- Atlas VPN — High-speed VPN servers all around the globe
- CyberGhost — Fast and reliable VPN
- Surfshark — Excellent VPN and so easy to use
- IPVanish — Excellent VPN and so easy to use
Should you use a free VPN or buy one?
VPNs are the most popular way to protect your privacy and security on the Internet. Most VPNs are exceptionally easy to use, and once you’ve created an account with the provider, you need to download the VPN app on your computer or smartphone. Once you’ve signed in with your account, you typically select from a list of remote servers located around the world.
Are VPNs legal to use?
It is entirely legal to use a VPN as long as you’re not using it to perform illegal actions.
Is a VPN suitable for Gaming?
If you want to play the game online and want the best possible experience, you should look into a VPN service. A VPN is a service which encrypts your connection to make sure that no one can read your data. For that, you need to select the best VPN for Gaming.
Can you unblock mobile apps in India with a VPN?
The Indian government recently blocked popular mobile apps like TikTok, WeChat, PUB-G, UC Browser, and other 200 applications developed by China. Therefore, you can’t download these programs from India. However, you can unblock those applications by using Best VPNs for Mobile connecting VPN server locations outside India.