LSAT is a standardized exam to test the necessary aptitude skills for studying the law. This examination is divided into three parts: reasoning, reading comprehension, and writing. It helps decision-makers of the Law School Admission Council to pick a candidate for a law school. The full form of LSAT is Law School Admission Test.
Following is a handpicked list of Top LSAT Courses, with their popular features, pros, cons, and website links.
Best LSAT Prep Courses & Classes Online
|Company||Alpha Score LSAT||Magoosh LSAT||LSATMax||Princeton Review LSAT||Kaplan LSAT|
|Guarantee||No||Score improvement guarantee||Yes||Score increase guarantee||Yes|
|Previous Lsats Included||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Course Books||Digital, Printable||Digital & Hardcopy||No||1,800 Pages||2 Volume Set|
|Video Instruction||50+ Hours||90 Hours||80+ Hours||150 Hours||70 Hours|
|Course Demo||No||Available for Purchase||Yes||No||No|
|Student Support||Email & Phone Support||Email Support||Message Boards, Email & Phone Support||Email Support||In-Class & Email Support|
|Online Access||12 Months||1 or 12 Months||Lifetime||120 Days||12 Months|
|Full-Length Practice Exams||61||71||91||75||Yes|
Alpha Score is online course that covers each and every section of the LSAT exam. It enables you to watch a video, learn, and replay with minimal effort. This LSAT class offers 20+ question types, tactics to improve your preparation time, and detailed explanations of the answer.
It covers Logic Games and the analytical reasoning section of the LSAT. This is one of the best LSAT prep courses that have 50+ HD video tutorials and lessons for extensive LSAT preparation.
- It offers full-length practice quizzes and assignments.
- Provides in-depth explanation of true or false questions.
- You will get personal instructor assistance.
- Allows you to download study material without any hassle.
- It has effective exam-taking strategies.
- You can speed up or slow down the video according to your need.
- It uses actual LSAT test material.
- Offers fewer material for reading comprehension.
2) Magoosh LSAT
Magoosh LSAT course enables you to prepare for Law School Admission Test. This learning site can be accessed from any device, including mobile or desktop. It is a universally accessible plan which consists of in-depth video lessons covering concepts, pitfalls, shortcuts that help to improve your score. This course comes with a number of important LSAT questions from top-scoring tutors and experts.
It is one of the best LSAT prep courses that have a responsive team of tutors to answer your doubts and questions via email. With this site, you will study using the most updated and tried-and-tested materials with questions and answers written by the Top scoring students.
- Offers 500+ practice questions.
- It has 50+ video lessons.
- Provides email assistance from tutors.
- You can use any device to prepare for the LSAT exam.
- It helps you to increase your LSAT score by 5 points.
- Carefully crafted study schedules.
- You will get tried and tested study materials.
- It has good reviews.
- It does not provide one-on-one tutoring.
LSATMax is the LSAT prep course that has proven 100+ strategies and techniques to increase your LSAT score. It offers detailed analytics to easily assess your weakness and doubts.
It provides hardcopy textbooks using which you can take notes. This is one of the best LSAT prep courses that allow you to practice for the exam by studying numerous LSAT questions and answers.
- Offers 90+ prep tests.
- Learn from 100+ hours of video.
- Provides hardcopy textbooks for ease of preparation.
- This course is affordable.
- Provides detailed feedback on your performance.
- You will get 24/7 access to live instructors.
- Study plans are not completely customizable.
Princeton Review LSAT is online study platform that helps you to prepare for logic and reasoning. It offers 8000+ real LSAT questions. The course provides interactive score reports that allow you to review your performance.
Princeton Review LSAT enables you to learn from more than 150 hours of recorded videos. With this learning site, you will get 6 full-length practice tests.
It is one of the best online LSAT prep courses that provide a variety of plans to choose from. This course allows you to study at your own pace.
- Provides reports that can be customized by time, subject, difficulty, or category.
- Offers a customized lesson plan.
- It provides hard copy course materials.
- The course includes a variety of questions to prepare for the LSAT exam.
- This LSAT class offers personalized lesson plans.
- Offers live and prerecorded lessons.
- Difficulty in accessing practice tests.
- Lack of mobile app.
5) Kaplan LSAT
Kaplan LSAT is online learning platform that enables you to choose from various courses as per your requirements. This website contains more than 300 customizable quizzes. It gives you a traditional classroom environment that keeps you engaged while preparing for the LSAT exam.
Kaplan LSAT online course includes good support from a team of teachers. It provides you a set of books for self-studying with ease. This study site offers 180+ hours of live and on-demand lessons. Kaplan DIY course provides access to 60+ official practice tests.
- Offers on-demand online library.
- Provides easy to analyze and customizable reports with feedback.
- This LSAT test prep course allows you to access a wide range of practice questions.
- Live Instructors and Classes
- Study plans can be easily personalized.
- Provides good support from instructors.
- You can increase your score points without any hassle.
- Offers private tutoring facility.
- It has a good review.
- The price of this course is high.
6) Blueprint LSAT
Blueprint LSAT is a study site that enables you to increase your LSAT score with ease. It allows you to prepare for the law school admission test at any time of day. This learning platform can be used to personalize your LSAT preparation.
Blueprint LSAT course provides you 85+ actual practice exams that can be easily customized according to your desire. This is one of the best LSAT prep courses that offer a detailed score analysis with the proper feedback you need to increase your score in the exam.
The course includes interactive modules with assessments to maximize learning. With Blueprint LSAT, you will get automated scoring and explanations of answers.
- You can learn from video and live online lessons.
- Offers on-demand access to live tutors.
- It enables you to track your progress with ease.
- Provides free material that can be accessed without any hassle.
- This LSAT class has a wide range of preparation plans.
- It uses adaptive technology to make your weaker areas stronger.
- Offers quality instructors and material.
- You cannot access it from a smartphone or tablet.
7) Khan Academy
Khan Academy is a website that offers thousands of official practice questions from real tests. It has a customized practice plan that works with your schedule. This study site provides problem sets, timed practice tests, tips, interactive lessons, strategies, videos, etc.
It enables you to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses. This is one of the best LSAT prep courses that allow you to select a personalized plan according to your goal score and skill strengths.
- Offers video and test questions which are based on actual exams.
- Includes lessons that teach the necessary skills needed for LSAT.
- You can track your progress with ease.
- Contains full-length practice exams.
- Detailed evaluation with a customized study plan.
- Instantaneous access to online resources.
- It is available for free.
- Provides a detailed explanation of the concepts involved in LSAT.
- It does not offer live courses.
7Sage is a LSAT prep course that offers a straightforward instruction style and a huge library of on-demand learning material. It provides various LSAT study materials, including tutorial videos, written guides, and explanations for questions.
7Sage is available on-demand for tablets and computers. It enables you to track your score and progress with ease. This study website provides detailed advice for studying and cracking the LSAT exam. It has more than 4,000 questions with video explanations.
- Offers written lessons.
- You can access it from iOS and Android Apps.
- Provides a wide variety of study options.
- Multiple Subscription Options
- On-Demand Learning.
- Offers extensive tutorials
- You can customize the video.
- It has an excellent review.
- It does not offer human tutor.
PowerScore is a learning platform that offers a wide variety of courses that enables you to learn online for LSAT with ease. With this course, you will get comprehensive course materials.
PowerScore has features that help you to improve your weaker areas. It offers study plans that can be easily customized.
It enables you to study for LSAT test on your own time. This course provides you assistance in email and forum. This LSAT course includes one-on-one personalized sessions.
- You get access to all the latest released LSAT questions.
- Offers audio and video presentations.
- Provides full-length course.
- Allows you to Download course ebooks and PDFs.
- It offers expert Instructors.
- Contains carefully chosen question sets.
- Provides free study material
- The advanced course of PowerScore includes 20+ hours of lectures.
- It offers low-quality video.
Manhattan is a website that helps you to prepare for LSAT. It offers experienced instructors to help you improve your score in the LSAT exam.
The curriculum included in this site is written by instructors, based on actual exam questions, and updated regularly. It provides you a wide range of SLAT preparation options.
- Offers curriculum textbooks.
- It has more than 60 hours of video lessons.
- Provides interactive course lessons.
- This course includes challenge sets and practice problems.
- Offers a variety of LSAT practice resources.
- Provides easy support from live chat and forums.
- Includes high-quality material.
- Effective learning strategy.
- Live courses are not available in small cities.
❓ What is LSAT?
LSAT is a standardized exam to test the necessary aptitude skills for studying the Law. This examination is divided into three parts: reasoning, reading comprehension, and writing. It helps decision-makers of the Law School Admission Council to pick a candidate for a law school. The full form of LSAT is Law School Admission Test.
🚀 Which are the Best LSAT Prep Courses?
Below are some of the Best LSAT Prep Courses:
- Magoosh LSAT
- Alpha Score LSAT
- Blueprint LSAT
- Princeton Review LSAT
- Kaplan LSAT
- Khan Academy
👉 How can I register for LSAT test?
Perform the following steps to register for LSAT test:
- Sign up in LSAC.org by entering username, password, email address, first name, and last name.
- Click on create button.
- Login to the website.
- Fill the registration form and pick the date and center as per your need.
- Pay the registration fee to complete the LSAT application process.
⚡ Can I retake the test?
Yes. LSAT test can be taken as many times as you desire. You can try giving the exam 4-5 times only in case to improve your first score. However, if you get higher score in first attempt, then it will be difficult to improve on second take.
🚀 Are fee waivers available?
Fee waivers are available for the candidates having a low income to meet their financial criteria. Waivers include LSAT test and subject fees.
🏅 Are there accommodations for students with disabilities?
Yes. Accommodations are made in order to help students with disabilities, including extended breaks, visual and reading aid, and extended testing time. However, students need to apply for it as early as possible or before seven weeks of test date.
❗ What does a higher LSAT score mean for me?
Universities require certain LSAT test scores for admissions. Your score determines the classes you take. For example, a low score will put you in low-level colleges, while a high score paves a path for admission in reputed colleges.
LSAT exam scores are also important factor for merit-based scholarships. It can be won from organizations and schools.
⭐ What is average LSAT scores at popular schools?
Here is a list of average LSAT scores at popular schools:
|University of Chicago||167-173|
|New York University||167-172|
|University of Pennsylvania||164-171|
|University of Virginia||163-171|
🚀 How to Study for the LSAT?
Here are some tips for you to study for the LSAT
- Confirm your exam seat
- Read the best study materials or select the study guide that we have given in our article
- Do practice for every single problem
- Work on your weak points
- Checkout some essential questions and answers of the previous examination
- Prepare the multiple sample tests
⚡ Can an average student crack LSAT?
Yes, an average student can easily crack LSAT by enrolling in LSAT online prep course. However, if you want to make a good score in the exam, you need to study hard in order to get a good score.
🚀 What is the best time to take an LSAT prep course?
It depends on your routine schedule. You have to put in the right amount of time so that you can pass the exam in the first trial.
It is good that you study for 300 hours to increase your score in LSAT test. If you dedicate 20 to 25 hours per week, then this will require you to spend 2–3-month study. It indicates that LSAT prep course requires around 3 months before you take the exam.
💥 Should I take an LSAT Prep Course?
Self-study course provides you essential material to practice the concept on the test but, the LSAT examination requires regular practice on reading comprehension and logic games exercises. The LSAT preparation test courses provide a unique format that is challenging but helps you to get a good score in the LSAT exam.
🏅 Should I Self-Study before an LSAT Prep Course?
Yes, you can self-study before an LSAT prep course. This will help you to understand the concepts and study material faster. You will take less time for the homework as you already know the concepts in advance, and you will feel more confident after self-study.
🌟 How much does LSAT prep course cost?
High-quality LSAT course has price range $800 and $1500. However, these prep courses also provide discounts as well. Some companies also offer financing plans so that you can easily pay your fees in installments.
💲 Can I get my money back if I do not like my prep course?
Yes, most of the prep courses have a refund policy. You need to be careful as these classes have short timeframes to request a refund. Therefore, it is advisable for you to read the terms and conditions properly.
👉 What is covered in LSAT Exam?
The basic LSAT exam includes various sections like reading, mathematics, writing, and language. This test begins with reading and ends with an optional essay.
- The reading section includes a comprehension with specific words that you need to understand and replace them with synonyms.
- LSAT language and writing sections are based on passages. It contains five pages with multiple-choice questions.
- The mathematics section is generally divided into two parts. In the first one, you cannot use a calculator, and in the second part, it is allowed.
💻 What is the difference between online and classroom LSAT prep courses.
Here is a difference between online and classroom LSAT prep courses.
|Parameters||Online LSAT prep courses||Classroom LSAT prep courses|
|Time freedom:||You can complete the target at any time.||You need to complete the target in a specific time.|
|Cost:||Online courses are cheaper than traditional classroom training.||The cost of learning classroom LSAT prep courses is expensive.|
|Personalized attention:||Personalized attention is difficult.||You will get personalized attention.|
|Better for:||It is better for remote students.||It is ideal for the student who wants to learn personally.|
|Topics:||It is good for a specific and concise topic.||It is good for collaborative topics.|
❗ What are the tips to ace LSAT?
Here are tips to ace the LSAT:
- Read questions carefully: You need to read the question carefully and find easily eliminable answers.
- Reduce guesswork: Do not blindly guess. Always try to eliminate at least one answer which is incorrect.
- Reduce time on one question: You do not have to spend much time on one question. Read it and move to the next one if you are not sure about the correct answer. You can return later in case you cannot answer quickly.
- Carefully read multi-part questions: You need to be careful with multiple-part questions because a wrong answer might effect on the subsequent parts.
- Eliminate wrong answers: Read carefully and use the process of elimination to increase your chances of choosing the correct multiple-choice answer.
- Write a short summary with proper proof: You need to make sure you write a conclusion with proper proof. If you are writing essay, it is preferable that you end it in clear and simple language.
- Write short and precise answers: Do not write lengthy answers as it becomes difficult to read. You need to stick to the concise and precise answer.
- Focus on the LSAT books: You need to focus only on content written in the book.
- Divide your essay into paragraphs: You need to structure the essay in various small paragraphs.
- Check your strong and weak points: You need to find out your strengths and weaknesses and focus on building a strong overall skill set and eliminate weak points.
- Eliminate excessive use of calculator: Do not rely extremely on the calculator. It may slow down your speed of solving math questions.