Survey Creators are cloud-based applications that help you to gather valuable customer feedback, collect qualitative and quantitative data. You can use these tools to find the answers to variety of question types including, ranking, open-ended questions, multiple-choice questions, etc.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Online Survey Tools and Platforms, with its popular features and website links. The list contains both open source(free) and commercial(paid) software.
Best Survey Tools and Software to Create Online Surveys
forms.app is a web based application that will help you create online forms easily and quickly. Thanks to the various types of questions in it, you can build the most appropriate structure for the form you want to create. All forms.app features are completely free for all users.
- Super easy to use
- Start without registration
- Templates based on your needs
- Ability to set limits for the form
- Ability to collect payments via forms
- Instant notifications
- No extra payment to design forms
- Ability to track impressions
- Reasonable prices
- No coding is required
- No credit card required for registration
SurveyMonkey is a cloud-based survey platform that helps you to capture the voices and opinions of the people. It is one of the best online survey tools that enables you to analyze data without exporting to a specific file.
- This free survey maker tool accepts credit card payments in a survey.
- It is one of the free survey tools that provides automated reminders through emails.
- It is one of the free online survey platforms which collects survey responses without a Wifi connection
- SurveyMonkey enables you to convert survey results into a report.
- It provides chart color customization.
- You can filter out custom data.
- Analyze data without exporting it.
SurveyLegend is a cloud-based solution that helps you to create mobile-friendly surveys. You can use this software to share a survey via email, social media websites, blogs, and more.
- It provides a range of survey question types like text-based, choice-based, and media-based.
- It is one of the best online survey tools which provides unlimited survey questions and responses.
- You can customize the question according to your needs.
- It offers logic flows and branching.
- You can export data to Google Drive, PDF, Microsoft Excel, and more.
- It has numerous themes to choose from.
- SurveyLegend allows you to share data using a public or private link.
Typeform is a survey builder that makes collecting and sharing information easy. You can use this application to create online surveys without any technical skills.
- You can use it to create free survey on any device like PC, tablet, or mobile phone.
- It is one of the free survey tools that has plenty of easy to make survey design options.
- It allows you to create a contact form, quiz, or survey, and sell a product or service.
- This online application provides an engaging employee feedback survey.
- It enables you to create a personalized question path.
- It is one of the free online survey platforms which allows users to integrate with apps like Trello, Slack, Autopilot, and more.
5) Polldaddy Crowdsignal
Polldaddy's Crowdsignal is a survey plugin for WordPress. It helps you to make and manage surveys, polls, and ratings from WordPress dashboard.
- Easy to create a survey using drag and drop functionality.
- This tool enables you to customize the look and feel of surveys and polls.
- It allows you to share interactive polls via email or social media sites like Facebook or Twitter.
- You can analyze your results and export them to apps like Google Sheets and Excel.
- People can vote with the polls with just one click.
SurveyPlanet is a cloud-based software for creating surveys. It is one of the best online survey tools that can be used to collect qualitative and quantitative data, gather valuable customer feedback, to create a research project, and much more.
- It provides colorful themes.
- You can upload images into your survey.
- SurveyPlanet provides a responsive layout that works on tablets, mobile phones, and computers.
- You can create branching of questions or skip logic.
- This tool supports multiple languages like English, Chinese, Spanish, and more than 20 other languages.
- It offers a range of pre-written questions.
- You can add a logo or link to any website.
SurveyNuts is an interactive survey editor that enables you to see the preview of data in real time. It helps you to create online surveys & multiple choice questions naturally.
- You can add pictures in any of your question title or survey title.
- It is one of the online survey tools that allows you to collect files from respondents.
- You can modify even after creating a survey.
- You can get a printer-friendly version of the questionnaire.
- It provides a result with percentages, number of votes, and dynamic bar charts.
- You can share your survey with a private URL, embed it in any website or on social media account.
- It enables you to filter the IP address.
8) Google Forms
Google Forms is an online application that enables you to collect information via the quiz or survey. The information entered by forms is automatically connected to the google sheet.
- User can use a photo or logo, and Forms will pick the right colors to finish the form.
- It is one of the best survey tools that provides a bunch of question options.
- It is a free survey maker that provides real time response information and charts.
- User can create free survey and easily manage event registration or collect emails for a newsletter.
Paperform is one of the best survey tools or form builder that allows you to easily create a range of forms, products, or payment pages that represent your brand.
- You can insert videos, pictures, and styled text anywhere on the web page.
- It allows you to take payment with Paypal Business, Square, and Braintree.
- You can control your client's experience based on how they write the answer in the survey.
- Embed forms on your website or share directly with URL.
- Get a submission summary in your inbox.
- You can show a message according to the responses.
- It can be integrated with over 1000 third party apps.
123FormBuilder is an application that helps any company to create a range of web forms without writing code. It helps you to collect data and optimize internal workflows.
- You can build efficient online forms in real time.
- It is one of the best survey tools which provides graphical reports to view accurately collected data.
- You can create password-protected HTML forms.
- It allows you to connect your web forms to other online services
- You can integrate the tool with payment processors and receive payment.
Formplus is a survey builder tool that allows you to collect the needed information. It enables you to style forms using various customization options.
- You can receive payment online using this online survey software.
- It provides 20+ field types.
- Approvals and workflow.
- It allows you to analyze responses.
- You can upload files to Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, and more.
- Share or send forms via QR codes or social media websites.
- You can track form submissions.
- It allows you to manage job applications.
- You can receive online payment through online payment websites.
Wufoo is an online survey software that enables you to design and build an online survey or forms with its drag and drop interface. It is one of the best survey tools which helps you to create customized and beautiful form logos.
- It has more than 400 templates to choose from.
- You can create dynamic visualization with graphs and charts.
- It enables you to use custom rules to create dynamic forms.
- You can build and customize online forms.
- Wufoo allows you to collect data and payment.
- You can integrate with more than 100 apps and automate workflow.
- Provides 256-bit SSL encryption to secure your data.
13) Microsoft Forms
Microsoft Forms is an online application that allows you to create surveys, quizzes, polls, and see the result without any hassle. It streamlines and automates business with rich forms.
- It is one of the best survey tools which works with any browser.
- Microsoft Forms comes with a range of themes.
- You can assign points for the automatic grading of students.
- This tool allows you to collect responses in real time.
- It automatically provides results in charts to visualize data.
14) Cognito Forms
Cognito is an online form builder that allows you to create forms for your website. It helps you to build contact forms, order forms, and registration forms.
- You can create unlimited forms using drag and drop form builder.
- It allows you to customize form directly on a blog or website.
- You can receive an email notification.
- You can compare the total costs and compare dates, and more.
- This tool allows you to control what fields people see and when they see them.
- Collect entries even without logging.
- Merge data with word or PDF documents.
EmailMeForm is a simple online survey software tool using which you can build form onto your web site without writing any code.
- You can create forms securely that works on any device.
- It enables you to connect secure payment gateways with your forms and accept credit cards on the go.
- EmailMeForm provides custom form design solutions and workflow integration.
- It helps you to collect data seamlessly.
Powr is a WordPress form or survey plugin that enables you to create any type of form and customize it according to your website. It provides automatic social streaming helping you to get more followers and likes.
- It allows you to customize images and videos.
- You can collect contact details and promote offers with popups.
- It boosts your social media with linked icons.
- You can track and displays visits to the page.
- You can add banners, photos, or videos from Vimeo o0r YouTube.
- It helps you to create and embed maps on your website.
❓ What are Survey Tools?
Survey tools are online customizable survey/poll creators that allow you to input questions and response options from a target audience.
⚡ Which factors should you consider while selecting the Best Online Survey Tools?
You should consider the following factors before selecting the survey tool.
- Ease of use.
- Size of your business.
- Quality of Customer support.
- Customer experience
- License cost, if applicable.
- The survey tool integrates with other key tools.
- Support and Update policy of the survey tool.
- Reviews of the company.