Voice recognition is a computer program that decodes the human voice. It takes the spoken word as input and translates into text. Text to Speech is mainly used to perform commands, operate a gadget, or write without using any input devices.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Dictation | Text to Speech| Voice Recognition Tools, with popular features and latest website links. The list contains both open-source(free) and commercial(paid) software.
1) Dragon Naturally Speaking
Dragon Naturally Speaking allows you to put your voice to create emails, reports, forms, and more. It is a next-generation speech engine that transcribes the speech faster and more accurately in less time. This software product is available for Windows and Mac platform.
- You can get the document done anytime, anywhere.
- Work more efficiently with powerful customizations.
- It enables you to dictate anywhere, and transcript transcribes to your computer.
- Speak as long as you want to finish documents of any length.
- Simple to create form-based templates.
2) Fusion Speech
Fusion speech is a speech recognition software that integrates voice with an EMR (Electronic Medical Record). It enables you to recognize text without integrating any third-party applications.
- This tool provides flexible and functional cloud-based speech recognition.
- Quickly dictate the patient story and edit the narrative.
- Document into EMR without any interface.
- Send narrative for editing without taking any training.
- It provides automatic transcription.
- Offers multi-language support.
- Fusion speech enables you to analyze speech.
3) Verbio Speech Recognition
Verbio Speech Recognition is a tool specifically developed to understand speech expressed in a natural way by transforming it to text in real-time, using DNN models. It is a flexible tool that allows deployment in a wide range of platforms.
- This software offers customized language model, with your organization-specific grammar and vocabulary.
- It supports every software and hardware platforms and audio sources to extract speech.
- The tool provides integration support using MRCP, Web traditional C/C++ APIs, or sockets.
- You can extract insights from conversational data.
- Provides friction-less experiences to users through voice search, voice dialing, digital dictation, etc.
- Verbio Speech Recognition assists you to identify a speaker in a conversation.
Download Link: https://www.verbio.com/products/speech-recognition/
Sonix software app transcribes, timestamps, and manage your video and audio files, so they become easy to find, edit, and share. It enables you to polish and review transcripts.
- You can effortlessly convert video and audio to text.
- Videos and audios are synced to the text. Therefore, you can effortlessly polish your transcripts and share with your team.
- Speech to text tool creates a transcript the same as a traditional service.
- Securely upload media files.
- It easy quickly review and polish transcription.
- The tool allows you to download your final transcript in a wide range of file formats.
5) Google Docs
Google Docs voice typing accepts speech and to-text dictation from computer microphone. With this tool, you an even pause, issue command, and resume again.
- You can correct mistakes without turning off your microphone.
- It allows the use of phrases like period, comma, exclamation point, new paragraph, new line, and question mark to add punctuation to text.
- Make changes and format your document file when you voice type.
Siri is a voice recognition software that can make calls or send texts for you on the go. It gives proactive suggestions like messaging someone that you are running late for a meeting so that you can stay in touch effortlessly.
- Siri provides an easier way to do every task like preview calendar, set alarms, timers, and reminders, directions.
- This software product can find your favorite song you would like to hear.
- You can effortlessly control your smart devices, check their status, or even do many things using your voice.
- It quickly checks facts, translates a phrase into another language, or do calculations.
- Helps you to find your photos and files.
- Shortcuts that show up right on your lock screen so that you can access it quickly.
- Siri can recognize 21 different languages.
- It keeps your information private and secure.
It allows you to sing with your MSA by opening Cortana. With Cortana, you can sync range of accounts including LinkedIn, Office 365, Outlook.com, and Wunderlist.
- Add things like your favorite cuisines, and topics to the notebook and Cortana will give you personalized help and updates.
- Provides faster help when you need it.
- Send SMS messages
- Get reminders based on your location.
8) M*Modal Fluency Mobile
M*Modal Fluency Mobile is a unique blend of transcription for dictating, editing. It automatically syncs patient demographics and schedules with EMR (Electronic health record). This tool helps you to upload schedules to simplify the selection of patient.
- The tool ensures that the highest possible quality of clinical documentation.
- It provides the highest possible quality of clinical documentation.
- It provides simplified transcription management.
9) Crescendo Speech Processing
Crescendo Speech solutions enable you to capture detailed information by voice. It permits navigation through sections of forms and documents.
- You can navigate and control your favorite desktop apps using your voice.
- Create your own documents, forms, and emails.
- It enables you to review and edit your document.
- Control and navigate popular Customer Relationship Systems.
- Send transcribes to team as notes instead of a voice recording
- All data is stored on your server so that you can keep all confidential information secure.
- It filters noisy sound and produces accurate text.
10) SpeechWrite 360
SpeechWrite 360 is an online voice recognition solution that is designed to meet the agile and flexible working needs. It offers a flexible and secure cloud-computing environment.
- Dictate, review, make changes in the document, and approve on the go.
- It enables you to dictate from any device, send in real time, electronically sign, track, and make changes in your document.
- With this software, you can access real-time data to improve project workflow.
- Integrates directly into your existing applications.
Happyscribe is a software that accepts a range of audio and video formats transcribe spoken words into text. The tool is available in more than 200 languages.
- It identifies the speaker.
- Highlight & comment on important sentences.
- Add timestamps where you want to transcribe in the text.
- You can export transcript in Word, SRT, TXT, STL, VTT AVID, and HTML.
- Share a view-only page of your final transcript with others.
12) Cloud Speech-to-Text
Speech-to-text is powered by machine learning and available for short-form or long-form audio. It enables programmers to convert audio to text by applying powerful network models in an easy to use API.
- Recognizes 120 languages and variants.
- It provides text transcription in real time for long-form audio or short-form audio.
- The tool automatically transcribes context-specific formatting and proper nouns.
- Automatically identifies spoken language.
- You can customize speech recognition for your business by specifying more than 5,000 words or phrases.
- It supports real-time streaming or Prerecorded Audio
- You can filter inappropriate content in text results for a specific language.
- It allows you to select voice commands, phone calls, and video transcription.
Zubtitle is a video captioning application which helps you increase your video reach by adding captions to the video. With this application, you can add captions to your video effortlessly.
- The tool transcribes your voice in video and turns it to captions.
- You do not require to edit any video.
- You can download .txt & .srt transcription files.
- It allows you to choose from a range of fonts and caption styles.