What is VBA?
VBA stands for Visual Basic for Applications. It is a combination of the Microsoft's event-driven programming language Visual Basic with Microsoft Office Applications such as Microsoft Excel.
VBA enables you to automate various activities in Excel like generating reports, preparing charts & graphs, doing calculations, etc. This automation activity is also often referred as Macro. This way it helps users to save their time spent behind running the repetitive steps.
Here is what we cover in the Course
- Introduction to Macros in Excel
- Creating your First Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) in Excel
- VBA Data Types, Variables & Constant
- VBA Arrays
- VBA Excel Form Control & Activex Control
- VBA Arithmetic Operators
- VBA String Operators
- VBA Comparison Operators
- VBA Logical Operators
- Excel VBA Call a Subroutine
- Excel VBA Function Tutorial: Return, Call, Examples
- VBA Range Objects
What should I know?
Nothing! This training assumes you an absolute beginner to VBA. But knowledge of Excel will help