Free SAP Basis Training Tutorials
Basis is a set of programs and tools that act as an interface with Database, Operating system, communication protocols and other SAP modules like FI,HCM, SD etc. This course will introduce different features of Basis
What should i know?
The course is designed for beginners with little or no basis experience. But knowledge of SAP basics is a plus. Refer the tutorials sequentially one after the other to increase efficacy of learning
What Will I Learn?
Concept of SAP Clients , client copy , deletion, user management & authorizations,password restrictions, running background jobs , transport management systems, remote function call, sap upgrades, kernel upgrades & data migration
Introduction to Basis
- Introduction to Basis
- Guide to Install SAP GUI aka FrontEnd
- What is SAP Instance And SID
- Learning Sap Architecture
- What is Client ? How to Create a New Client in SAP
- All About Client Copy – Local,Remote, Import/Export
- How To Delete a Client
- How to Create a User
- How to Lock/Unlock a User
- How to Limit Logon Attempts?
- How to set Password Restrictions
- Background Job Processing
- How to Deschedule a background job
- How to Monitor a Background Job
- How to Delete a Background Job
Transport Management System
- Introduction to Transport Management System (TMS)
- How to configure TMS (Transport Management System)
- How to configure Transport Routes and Layers
- What is Transport Request? How to Import/Export it & check logs?
- Support Package & Stack Updates – Ultimate Guide
- SAP Kernel Updates
- SAP System Monitoring & Performance Checks
- How to trace if an OSS Note is deployed in your landscape