SAP Sales and Distribution consists of all business processes required in selling , shipping , billing of a product. It is tightly integrated with other SAP Modules. This course will introduce different features of SD.
What should i know?
The course is designed for beginners with little or no SD experience. But knowledge of SAP basics is a plus. Refer the tutorials sequentially one after the other to increase efficacy of learning.
What Will I Learn?
Customer & Material master data management, create quotations, sales order, picking , packing, consignment process, generating invoice, pricing and credit management.
Customer Master and Material Master data
- Create Customer Master
- Create Customer Number Range for Sales and Assign to Customer Account Groups
- How to Create Partner Function
- How to Create Material Stock
- How to Create Customer Material Info Record
- How to get Overview of Material Stock
- Create Material Master for Sales View
- Overview of Sales Activities
- How to Create Inquiry
- How to Create Quotation
- How To Create Sales Order
- How To Create Debit Memo
- How To Create Credit Memo
- How To Create Sales Document Type
- All about Sales Document (header / item / schedule )
- Text determination for sales document header / item
- What is Schedule Line Category and how to define it
- How to create Item Proposal
- All About Material Exclusion & Inclusion (Listing)
- How to Determine Shipping Point
- How to create Picking ,Packing and PGI
- Returns , Free of Charge Delivery , Sub-sequent Delivery
- All About Consignment Process
- Output proposal using the condition technique
- Substituting Reason
- How to Create Bill of Materials
- How to Correct Invoice
- How to Define Item Category
- Steps To Create Blocking Reason
- Determine Pricing by item category
- All About Tax Determination Procedure
- All about Text Type
- Item Category Determination
- All About Condition Exclusion Group
- Accounting Key