Excel is the most powerful tool to manage and analyze various types of Data. This tutorial covers in-depth lessons on how to use various Excel formulas, Tables and Charts for managing small to large scale business process.
What should i know?
Nothing! With some basic exposure to Excel spreadsheet, this tutorial will give you a complete tour of various applications of Excel to practice and become an Excel-pro.
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- Learning Microsoft Excel 101
- Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to formulas and functions in Excel
- Logical functions (operators) and conditions in Excel
- Visualizing data using charts in Excel
- Case Study: Managing personal finance using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Macros in Excel
- Creating your First Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) in Excel
- Connecting Microsoft Excel to External Data Sources
- Pivot Tables in Excel: Beginner’s Guide
- Creating Advanced Charts in Excel
- Excel in the cloud: Office 365