Excel is the most powerful tool to manage and analyze various types of Data. This tutorial covers in-depth lessons on how to use various Excel formulas, Tables and Charts for managing small to large scale business process.
What should I know?
Nothing! This course assumes you are a beginner to Excel.
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- How to Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide in Excel
- Excel Data Validation, Filters, Grouping
- Introduction to formulas and functions in Excel
- Logical functions (operators) and conditions in Excel
- Visualizing data using charts in Excel
- Case Study: Managing personal finance using Microsoft Excel
- Connecting Microsoft Excel to External Data Sources
- Pivot Tables in Excel: Beginner’s Guide
- Creating Advanced Charts in Excel
- Excel in the cloud: Office 365
- CSV vs Excel (.xls) - What's the Difference?
- Introduction to Macros in Excel
- Creating your First Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) in Excel
- VBA Data Types, Variables & Constant
- VBA Arrays
- VBA Excel Form Control & Activex Control
- VBA Arithmetic Operators
- VBA String Operators
- VBA Comparison Operators
- VBA Logical Operators
- Excel VBA Call a Subroutine
- Excel VBA Function Tutorial: Return, Call, Examples
- VBA Range Objects
Macros & VBA in Excel